Phonics Fun With Word Change Board Games

These games would have to be one of my favorite phonics activities. You may already know that I love to challenge students and really make them think. Well the Word Change Board Games certainly do that!

            
 
 
 
         
 
 
 
These games are played as board games with players taking turns to place a letter on top of another letter in the word on the board and make a new word.
I love this activity because it really helps students to recognize common letter patterns.
 

Word Change Freebies

I have 2 Word Change Freebies at -
 
CVC Word Change Board Game
and
 
Silent e Word Change Board Game
 

More Word Change Games

More Silent e Word Change Board Games are also included in the
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love your products! I am excited about having you join my giveaway! Could you please send your email to me at learning4keeps@gmail.com. I would like to send you an update. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    Slot Online

    ReplyDelete